Saturday, February 7, 2009

Melt-A-Way Biscuits

~*~
Here's another requested recipe!
Melt-A-Way Biscuits!
1 cup Butter, melted (no substitutes)
1 cup sour cream
2 cups SELF-RISING flour
Blend butter and sour cream, mix in flour. Fill 12 muffin tins (no paper liners necessary) evenly with the entire batter. It should look and feel sticky. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, they should be golden brown. Immediately remove from pan and enjoy hot! Obviously, no added butter needed as they will melt in your mouth!
Don't have Self-Rising flour?
Use regular flour, add 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder and a pinch of salt.
~*~

7 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

MuseSwings February 7, 2009 at 9:13 PM  

Oh yum! no substitutions on the butter. Excellent! I'll bake some for dinner this week. Thanks for the recipe!

Anonymous February 8, 2009 at 7:43 AM  

Those sound great. I don't cook. But if I did I would try that recipe.

Marie Reed February 8, 2009 at 7:48 AM  

I love the 'No Substitues' part! Right on!

Sparky February 8, 2009 at 7:55 AM  

Oh, that sounds delightful! My mouth is watering again. I use real butter all the time too, no substitutes. Hey Muse, since you're cooking, can we all come over to your place for supper? [lol]
I gotta turn on the other computer so I can print the receipe posted yesterday. A crockpot meal sounds soooo good right now. ♥ ∞

the voice of melody February 9, 2009 at 4:19 PM  

Mmm, sounds wonderful!

Saucy February 9, 2009 at 6:57 PM  

Thanks for the tip about substituting the self-rising flour, we don't have it here.

MuseSwings February 10, 2009 at 11:47 AM  

EXCUSE ME! The biscuits are gone and my tea is cold - would you make another batch please??