Monday, February 16, 2009

If you could...

~*~

Please pray for me as I've just now discovered 2 leaks in my roof, directly DRIPPING in my little boys' bedroom! I'm asking specifically that someone can come today, YES ON THE HOLIDAY, to inspect and repair. And... that God would again provide the financial means to get us through this too.


**UPDATE... the roof is leaking in the v-joint area where the roof meets the chimney
and then 3 feet over in the middle on the slope part. The drip is just missing his bed by 2 inches.

Roof crew is expected here within the next hour! Yeah!!!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

You're the best bloggyfriends a girl could ever ask for!

~*~

8 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

MuseSwings February 16, 2009 at 12:47 PM  

I certaily will - It may be just a little spot by one of the vents that needs fixing - dznt necessarily mean the entire roof or anything major. Good luck. I'll send Sparky over with some buckets.

alittlebitofscrap February 16, 2009 at 12:49 PM  

I had a leak in my dining room which is just below my bathroom. It took the plumber 3 tries to get it right. Now I have a hole in my dining ceiling and holes in my bathroom... we are just going to remodel it.

I know your pain. It is messy and it's inconveinent! I hope it is over for you soon :)

For Vienne February 16, 2009 at 1:58 PM  

yikes! you got it......prayers lifted.

Sparky February 16, 2009 at 2:57 PM  

Sorry I'm late!!! But GOD is never late! Looks like He already took care of my buddy. Hopefully, the financial situation won't be bad either. Praise God for His infinate mercy. Keep us posted as to your situation. ♥ ∞

nanatrish February 16, 2009 at 7:20 PM  

Thank the Lord from whom all blessings flow!! He watches us and knows that we have these issues. Life gets so frustrating, but He will take care of us.

Marie Reed February 16, 2009 at 11:57 PM  

Oh no! Jannen! You'll have to post the latest. Did he come over yesterday? My prayers are with you!

Linda February 17, 2009 at 7:30 AM  

AND..do you have an update? I meant to post prayers yesterday...blessings

MuseSwings February 17, 2009 at 7:58 AM  

Just checking your progress here - and praying that the expense is not too high. Speaking of high, Dr. West is in and dispensing doses of laudanum.