Thursday, February 12, 2009

PFF and Gifts!

~*~

Happy Valentines Day!!


Please stop by PFF Hosts' Marie's Cpaphil Vintage Postcards to wish her precious boy who is turning 9 yrs old "Happy Birthday Noah!"

AND...

look what my dear Mother-in-Law got for me!!! She gave it to me early so I could use it right away! I love themed tablescape items!





Got any plans for the weekend? We are spending it with family! And I'm going to make this for dessert...

It's super easy Sopapilla Cheesecake, for the recipe and detailed directions go here! By the way, I looked up the calories for this and wished I hadn't. Yikes! Just keeping it real, keeping it real!

~*~

8 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Marie Reed February 12, 2009 at 11:02 PM  

Happy PFF! Thank you soooo much for spreading the word about Noah's Bday! I really think that he'll flip! I can't wait to show him!

That is a great gift that your Mother in Law gave you! Groovy!

Noah is have a sleepover for his birthday! Pray for my sanity!10 boys are coming!

Sparky February 13, 2009 at 6:58 AM  

I love Sopapilla!! Our local Mexican restaurant makes a version of this To Die For. YUM! You have such good recipes. We might try the Beef Strog. in the crockpot one this weekend. [drool]

I like your postcard too. Very pretty.

Have fun this weekend. If you see sister Melody tell her Howdy from me. [waving your way] God bless. ♥ ∞

MuseSwings February 13, 2009 at 7:01 AM  

The desert looks delicious!I bet a layer of apples would be perfect in this dessert - they would have to be sauted in butter and sugar until almost soft - or they could be cooked completely and then served on top. I love your Valentine's postcard and your tablescapes - pretty! How sweet of your Mom-in-law!

Lavinia February 13, 2009 at 1:26 PM  

Sopapilla? Sounds like something I'd use in the shower!!

YOur Valentines day plans sound really groovy!

Anonymous February 14, 2009 at 7:31 AM  

You must have a nice 'Mom-in-law'..those linens will make your table look mah-vel-ous! xoxo the fan

Lavinia February 14, 2009 at 12:03 PM  

Janeen, I hope you and your family are having a super Valentines day! Are you using those gorgeous pink napkins and placemats? Hearts and hugs to you all....

Linda February 14, 2009 at 3:20 PM  

Happy Valentines Day! Nice table setting, you have an awesome mother inlaw. Blessings

Tea Time With Melody February 16, 2009 at 8:38 PM  

I have always said you have a wonderful MIL. How cool are those!