Thursday, February 26, 2009

A Library for PFF!

~*~
Interior of the Library at Biltmore House, Asheville, North Carolina
The ceiling painted by Pellegrini, houses 20,000 volumes!

I want to be there to peruse the collection of books, nibble on Afternoon Tea and enjoy this Postcard Friendship Friday!


Don't forget to visit the host of PFF, Marie at Cpaphil Vintage Postcards

~*~

6 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Marie Reed February 27, 2009 at 1:01 AM  

Good morning sweet Janeen! I would love to sit in front of that ginoormous fireplace! You could stick a whole tree in that sucker! Happy PFF right back at you! PFF - Powerful Fireplace Flames!

Rebecca February 27, 2009 at 2:17 AM  

Janeen, this is my favorite room at Biltmore Estate. I've been here three times and I swear I would pay them to work there!...I need another Asheville, NC trip soon...

MuseSwings February 27, 2009 at 6:46 AM  

Ashville and the Biltmore House are wonderful places to visit. I would love to move my officette into a corner of the library. Did you take the Gem out of Gemini - or do we need to search Lavi again?

Sparky February 27, 2009 at 6:46 AM  

That is beautiful! That fireplace is To Die For. Good choice for PFF. But you just know all those shelves and books must be dusted every 3 days ... and I ain't cleaning it! [giggle] ♥ ∞

Marie Reed February 28, 2009 at 12:59 PM  

There should be a bear skin rug in front of that fireplace too:) I guess it's a library so I should actually think about the books!

Lavinia March 1, 2009 at 2:20 PM  

I feel I was born to spend alot of time in this library!~!