Saturday, November 26, 2011

White Christmas!

~*~

Let the Christmas movie's begin....
first up is my favorite holiday movie....












 

~*~


6 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? November 27, 2011 at 5:32 AM  

One of my favorite films, during my favorite time of year!

Am looking forward to everything about this time of year! From the tree, to the presents!

Wishing you and your family a blessed holiday season, Janeen! :))

Linda November 27, 2011 at 10:35 AM  

I so would like to have that house! One of my fav. movies! Have a blessed holiday season. Merry Christms. Blessings

Elizabeth and Gary November 30, 2011 at 12:31 PM  

Oh how I love this movie!!!!
Its my favorite...My sister and I watch it every year together and sing along with the song "Sisters" Well not really sure if that is the correct name but we call it that. I love the dancing and signing seen with Rosemary and Vera wearing the blue gowns and dancing with the fans..
The perfect post! I enjoyed it very much.
Have a sweet day, Elizabeth

Sparky November 30, 2011 at 5:40 PM  

That is a fun movie. Another one of my favorite holiday movies is "It's A Wonderful Life" with Jimmy Stewart. A true classic.

Have a blessed day my friend! Luv ~ Sparky :)

Rebecca December 7, 2011 at 11:55 AM  

Love classic holiday movies...Still need to watch the musical Scrooge...My fav. :)

Susan December 18, 2011 at 8:16 AM  

Can not get enough of
White Christmas ! Love the Sisters song ! Bing, Danny, Rosemary !