Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Coffee lurve

~*~

I recently discovered these ...

I lurve them... 

Sigh...


Baileys Coffee Creamers (non-alcoholic)  
My favorite flavor is the original Irish Cream

~*~

4 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

The Brown Recluse (TBR) June 16, 2011 at 6:13 AM  

I don't drink coffee (aka black bitter punishment)...but if I did, I'd want to try these. I'm a sweet tea drinker, myself.

jax June 16, 2011 at 9:28 AM  

I've never tried the Bailey's brand, but I really like the French Vanilla CoffeMate creamer. Hazlenut is a favorite also!

Miss Jean June 20, 2011 at 5:50 PM  

I'm a plain old "diner" coffee with just cream kind of gal! Nothing flavored for me. Well, except maybe for a Starbuck's Skinny Caramel Machiotto! Tee Hee!!

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? June 28, 2011 at 6:48 AM  

I have to try these when I get the urge for a good coffee! Thanks for the suggestion, Janeen! :))