Thursday, April 14, 2011

A really big show!

~*~


Tonight we went to my children's school Talent show! 
I just lurve seeing the excitement of the kids and the anxiety of the parents! ha ha

My favorite act was the Hawaiian dancer...
So much energy and her hips were like a M-A-C-H-I-N-E!
I was exhausted just watching that darling gal...
Youth is wasted on the young! ha ha

~*~


3 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Betsy Brock April 15, 2011 at 6:48 AM  

aw...I bet that was fun. We need to dance like that now to burn calories..those young things don't! ha.

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie April 18, 2011 at 6:41 AM  

Amen...LOL
Lots of things are wasted on the young...LOL
I too was always nervous when my daughter was on stage. But it always was wonderful.
Thank you Dear for stoping by.I feel ashame that I have not benn visiting my friends.
You are always supporting me.Thank you for that.
May God bless you,
Have a blessed Easter,
XXOO Marie Antionette

Linda April 18, 2011 at 12:33 PM  

Aww..I am glad you had fun.:)