Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day

~*~

Happy Father's Day!

Remember these famous television Dad's?











Which makes me ponder...

I can't think of any CURRENT television shows that promote a Father leading the home.

~*~

6 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

R. Quilter June 21, 2010 at 8:45 PM  

Come to think of it, I can't either.

Susan June 22, 2010 at 5:04 AM  

Very observant ! We could use a few more Ben Cartwrights !

The Brown Recluse (TBR) June 22, 2010 at 7:08 AM  

Very sad, isn't it? In my humble opinion, there's not much of anything that on TV worth watching unless it's old reruns!
Like you, I can't think of any thing current that promotes the traditional family...or family values.

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? June 22, 2010 at 10:14 AM  

I wholeheartedly agree with The Brown Recluse. Nothing but reality shows which, in my opinion, are unhealthy for young ones to watch. There are nooooooo values or respect on those shows!

I hope you and your family had a wonderful Father's Day, Janeen! :))

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? June 22, 2010 at 10:16 AM  

p.s. I remember the shows you've listed, Janeen, with such fondness!

Ann June 22, 2010 at 10:27 AM  

I will send you some statistics heard in church Sunday about fathers in the home--Not!!