Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

~*~

Happy Mother's Day!

I've spent this weekend with my Mom and most of the close-by ladies in my life.  Yesterday enjoyed a wonderful brunch using a recipe from my own Grandmother's collection and today made two delicious pies... great memories!
~*~

4 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Anonymous May 9, 2010 at 5:11 PM  

It sounds like you had a wonderful day. I always love your old time photos...so heartwarming : )
Happy Mother's Day!

jax May 9, 2010 at 7:14 PM  

The tea was great! Had a really good time :)

Sparky May 10, 2010 at 4:34 PM  

I hope you and Melody had a wonderful Mother's Day! :)

Rebecca May 10, 2010 at 6:51 PM  

Ah, it's been too long since I've been over this way...Been too busy this spring but life should be slowing down a bit this summer...

I love the image on this post...and what a wonderful way to celebrate Mother's Day. I'm so glad you had a lovely day with the special women in your life.