Tuesday, October 7, 2008

French Braid

I did it, I did it!

I finally did a French Braid on my daughter's hair and it actually lasted the whole day without falling apart! Yahoo!
I know, I know.... it's the little victories that keep us Mother's going, doesn't it? But this one feels especially sweet!
Now if only my hair were all those natural colors! I always tell my daughter she has hair color worth $200 because of all those natural highlights and lowlights. Me, not so much! It's pretty much the $8 color! ha ha

Well stew is in the crockpot and the corn bread is almost ready! Gotta go! Hope you all are having a wonderful Tuesday!
~*~

4 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Lavinia October 7, 2008 at 8:59 PM  

The braid is gorgeous. What a fabbo head of hair she's got! Thanks to mom for the good genes!

Your crown is divine...muse swings is right, by gum....it DOES sparkle. Wow, what an effect...

Sparky October 8, 2008 at 3:22 PM  

Good going! Your daughter has beautiful braids. I used to have long, curly hair and tried a French Braid. Never could make one.
Sparky ♥ ∞

Lavinia October 10, 2008 at 9:31 AM  

Janeen, thanks for visiting the birdbath. Glad you enjoyed the recent posts....it's been kinda crazy but the dust is settling back down now....

Kelli October 11, 2008 at 10:28 PM  

Your daughter has such beautiful hair and the braid looks so pretty! How did you get it so even? Well done!
~Kalianne :-o)