Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Hair Do?

~*~

What to do about my hair?  

I was trying to grow out my bangs like Julie Christie

But I can't STAND it in my eyes, blocking my vision, blocking my mojo...So now my bangs and overall hair cut is looking more like a layered-cut resembling
Crystal Bernard


Someday soon when I get a battery for my camera, I'll take my own pictures again and show ya!
~*~

5 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Ann April 27, 2010 at 8:56 PM  

I also have hair issues. I do appreciate
the color and overall condition, but--I go one week past haircut time and it becomes a bush!! I can't see out!!

steviewren April 27, 2010 at 9:01 PM  

I like the Crystal Bernard look. I bet it's cute. I wonder whatever happened to Crystal....

My haircut this time is terrible. It won't do anything I want it to. UGH!

The Brown Recluse (TBR) April 28, 2010 at 6:07 AM  

I like both. Get some batteries!!!!!!!!

Betsy Brock April 28, 2010 at 5:47 PM  

I think you're probably at the worst stage..right when it's in your eyes but can sweep over yet. Give it a couple of months and they will be long enough! :)

Mumzie May 5, 2010 at 10:31 PM  

I totally understand...I've tried to grow my bangs out several times in the last ten years....just can't stand them in my eyes. I like Crystal Bernard's hair...I bet it looks great on you. Yvonne :)