Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Blessings

~*~
Easter Blessings from my family to yours!


~*~

6 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Sparky April 4, 2010 at 5:44 AM  

Happy Easter to y'all too! "I serve a risen Saviour, He's in the world today ..." God bless. :)

steviewren April 4, 2010 at 6:34 AM  

Happy Easter to you dear bloggy friend. I'm off to church today to worship the risen Lord.

Anonymous April 4, 2010 at 5:55 PM  

I hope you had a jouyous Easter, my friend : )

Miss Jean April 4, 2010 at 5:57 PM  

Blessings to you today! I hope your Easter was wonderful.

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? April 5, 2010 at 10:18 AM  

I hope you and your loved ones had a beautiful Easter, Janeen!

What a beautiful cross! I usually wear a simple, gold cross, but years ago I fell in love with and purchased a pearl cross with sapphires. I only wear it on special occasions. This one would make a lovely addition!

Blessings, Janeen! xo

The Brown Recluse (TBR) April 8, 2010 at 7:59 AM  

I had a tea party for the little ones for Easter...and an egg hunt at the grandparents. It was a beautiful weekend...hope yours was as well.