Thursday, May 7, 2009

Busy Time... Family Time

~*~
Taking a break for busy time and family time...
I was just telling Marie that it seems because there are only 5 weeks of school left the teachers have begun cramming more homework, more projects, more field trips, more research, more everything to the schedule. After a day of working and then coming home to help the kids with what they need to finish, my Man and I are falling asleep just minutes behind them. I TOTALLY get it now when MY parents used to say... "I can't wait until summer vacation!"

Things to do this weekend...

1. Go to Mother's Day Tea Party
2. Get/Create a giftie for said Hostess of Tea Party
3. Bake several batches of Cream Scones & arrange baskets for Mother's Day Gifts
4. Start Diarama Camel Project with the Boy
5. Gather needed items for Spirit Week at School
6. Gather needed items for Teacher Appreciation Week at School
(Both Spirit Week and Teacher Appreciation are same week! Yikes!)
7. Spend weekend with Family/Relatives for Mother's Day
But first I have to get some sleep! Zzzzzzzz
~*~

8 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Sparky May 8, 2009 at 4:41 PM  

Sounds like y'all are having fun! Glad that's the reason why the airway silence. You are missed! God bless. :o)

MuseSwings May 9, 2009 at 9:35 AM  

Zzzzz - I fell alseep too! I got tired just reading your weekend list.Happy Mother's Day!

Lavinia May 10, 2009 at 10:02 AM  

Janeen, Happy mother's day! You are one terrific mom who has proven you will fight like a tigress for your cubs, and I know your two adorable kids mean the world to you. I'll bet they served you breakfast in bed this morning! Have a wonderful day and looking forward to visiting you after your 'break'.

Love, Lavi

Caroline May 12, 2009 at 1:42 PM  

Hope you had a lovely Mothers Day. I know what you mean -coming home from work then having to help with homework. The last thing we feel like doing.

Betsy Brock May 12, 2009 at 6:47 PM  

All of this sounds fun and busy! Enjoy!

claude May 13, 2009 at 9:44 AM  

I see you are a very busy woman !

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? May 15, 2009 at 9:28 AM  

Totally understand, Janeen! My first day back at blogging since my mother's stay in the hospital for three weeks, and before that my father's cataract surgery which was a breeze compared to my mothers chf.

Hope you had a beautiful Mother's Day! :))

MuseSwings May 15, 2009 at 10:35 PM  

Party time! Come on over!