Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Spa Day

~*~
Today, Muse-Swings is hosting Spa Day in France ~ Bloggy style!

Ah, fresh off the Orient Express Train and despite the usual rumors & innuendo that follow after our travels, we have once again been given permission to visit France ~ Gateau!

I am EASY to please... simple afternoon by candlelight...


Followed up with a hot rose pedal soak in the tub...



Then its off to the Salon where they will trim up my tresses...


Of course, ChaChaneen's trip wouldn't be complete if it didn't include Afternoon Tea...

And finally, a little souvenoir to bring home with me...

Real French Butter!

J'ai apprécié mon jour de ville d'eau dans bloggyland et j'attends impatiemment de visiter votre aventure de ville d'eau plus tard aujourd'hui aussi. Au revoir!

~*~

11 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

MuseSwings April 28, 2009 at 5:49 AM  

Mmmm! Your post is buttah! I'm ready for tea - so glad you included that on the spa menu. Everyone is behaving ..so far... it's early, and plenty of time for some mischief.

Marie Reed April 28, 2009 at 6:24 AM  

Did you steal my butter? I swear that I saw this in my Fridge just 10 minutes ago!

Linda April 28, 2009 at 7:04 AM  

AWESOME!! Due to my "TOP SECERT" classification (wink, wink), I am unable to mingle with you.

Marie, now listen here, I was assured there would be no "thieving" going on today. Give it back,give it back, lol/rofl

BLESSINGS

claude April 28, 2009 at 9:31 AM  

My husband gave me a spa to put in the bath. I can have a bubble bath and hot but I do never take time to relax my body in a goo bath with slimming seaweeds. I ought !

Sparky April 28, 2009 at 6:26 PM  

Why this post is so good it just melts like buttah in ma mouth! [tee hee] Hope y'all had fun today. I was busy entertaining out-of-state guests. :o)

Nana Trish is Living the Dream April 28, 2009 at 6:53 PM  

Beautiful! What a day!

Tea Time With Melody April 28, 2009 at 8:34 PM  

Ahhhhh, sounds devine. MuseSwing invited me along too but I have been so busy and not getting home until after 7pm lately that I am plumb pooped! I need to GO to a spa not create one. LOLOL I will try to hit the next adventure!

MuseSwings April 28, 2009 at 9:53 PM  

I see you still have plenty of buttah over here. Did you notice it weighs 8 3/4 ounces? What is that all about. You'll have to buy two of those and then figure out how much to take out so you have a pound to make a sour cream pound cake with fresh strawberries.

MuseSwings April 28, 2009 at 9:55 PM  

Tell you what, why don't You make the pound cake - call me when it's ready. I'll swing by Plant City and buy the fresh strawberries.

the voice of melody May 3, 2009 at 7:14 AM  

What a wonderful spa day! I wish I could have tagged along, especially for the tea. What a pretty table!

Merci d'avoir partager cette journee speciale avec nous. :)

Marie Reed May 7, 2009 at 3:23 AM  

Coming over to give you a big HUG§