Thursday, May 21, 2009

PFF - Friday - Memorial Day

~*~
Thank God it's Friday
and PFF Day
hosted by my beautiful blog friend,





To our Men and Women in all branches of the US Services... I salute you!
~*~

15 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

steviewren May 21, 2009 at 9:04 PM  

This is a great card to commemorate the meaning of the holiday for all of us who have forgotten why we're off Monday...like me....thanks for the reminder to be thankful to those brave men and women who serve us by serving our country.

Sheila May 22, 2009 at 2:46 AM  

Lovely card!
We have Whitsun (now called Spring Bank Holiday) in the UK, and Ascension and Pentecost in France. All around this time.

Chris Overstreet May 22, 2009 at 3:32 AM  

A beautiful card; I am jealous! I took my own flag down for repairs yesterday; must be sure to have it flying again by Monday.

Marie Reed May 22, 2009 at 4:10 AM  

The jewel colors are just breathtaking! I am so glad that you posted this postcard reminder! Being in France we don't have the same holiday. This means I'm going to celebrate it in the manner and with the respect it deserves because of you! Thank you soooo much sweet Janeen!

Sparky May 22, 2009 at 6:37 AM  

That's a wonderful card with a no excuses sentiment. Good show! Happy PFF! :o)

Daryl May 22, 2009 at 8:18 AM  

Great choice for this weekend!

Terry May 22, 2009 at 9:50 AM  

Thank you so much.
I wanted to find a Memorial Day card but could not .I am so thankful you did and shared.
Happy Postcard Friendship Friday to you .Beautiful postcard.
Have a wonderful memorial weekend.
Blessings of joy .

Beth Niquette May 22, 2009 at 10:52 AM  

What a beautiful postcard. Reminds me of all those flags waving on the hills of cemetaries today. It is a wonderful tribute to all those who have given their lives for their countrymen.

Robin May 22, 2009 at 3:49 PM  

A perfect postcard for the weekend.

Hope your Memorial Day weekend is beautiful.

Debby May 22, 2009 at 5:38 PM  

Beautiful and perfect for this weekend. Have a wonderful weekend.
Debby

Irene May 22, 2009 at 6:27 PM  

Fabulous.

MuseSwings May 22, 2009 at 8:57 PM  

Perfect post for remembering our soldiers!

Judith Richards Shubert May 23, 2009 at 6:04 AM  

A wonderful vintage postcard. Our flag is beautiful, isn't it? Thank you for posting this and reminding us of the men and women who served our country yesterday and those who serve today. Happy PFF!

Kristin - The Goat May 23, 2009 at 7:47 AM  

Yes, Yes, I salute our people who serve our country. Thanks so much.

twinkle teaches May 25, 2009 at 8:24 PM  

I love Marie's blog and I love yours! Happy Memorial Day and God Bless our heroes who serve and who have served!! :) tina