Friday, May 29, 2009

Here's your sign!

~*~

*
Oh yeeeeeeeeeeeeees, definitely! Case in point... I was in a public restroom, all quiet in my stall... when a fellow patron came in... talking... obviously on a CELL PHONE!

Me... well I'm not one to complain... but I couldn't hold myself back on this particular occasion. So what did I do? I DID NOT SAY ONE WORD but instead... began flushing my toilet REPEATEDLY! Oh yes, it was bliss! After what seemed like a constant 2 minutes of flushing, interrupting her "What did you say?" the fellow patron said to her caller... "Let me call you back, I can't hear you, someone is making so much noise in this bathroom!"

Yep, that's me! I'm such a little stinker aren't I? (tee hee)

~*~

9 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Tea Time With Melody May 29, 2009 at 10:36 PM  

Hahahahaha You would do that to.

Marie Reed May 29, 2009 at 11:08 PM  

Haaaaa! You're hilarious! I really can't stand cel phones. I know that they are necessary and helpful but mine is NEVER charged and I barely use it! This chaps my hide to though because I still have to pay for the 'just in case' monthly service..sigh!

T@iy@ May 30, 2009 at 5:50 AM  

That is hilarious! That's exactly what I did in Home Depot a couple of months ago! I wanted whoever was on the other end of the phone call to know exactly where she was when she was talking to them!

Sparky May 30, 2009 at 5:55 AM  

I've done that to a 'lady' in the bathroom too! That is so rude to be talking loudly next to me ... sigh!!! People can be so rude with the cell phones nowadays. :o)

T@iy@ May 30, 2009 at 7:45 AM  

In reply to comment on my blog: Yeah... I noticed that dust... but I can't bring myself to actually touch the "lamp"... (Okay, really i just can't see the dust on it from the floor. We have 10 foot ceilings... and I couldn't see the top of the "hat" until I was on a chair.

steviewren May 30, 2009 at 9:13 AM  

It always surprises me when people walk in the office to pay their bill and talk on the cell the whole time. They barely acknowledge me or give me their name. I've wanted to reach out and take it away so many times....but customer service you know...mustn't be rude to the rude customers.

Kat Mortensen May 30, 2009 at 2:04 PM  

I would have just started muttering to myself like some mental case until she thought she was in the presence of a mad woman and got scared and left. Either that, or I would have made some comment to an imaginary person -- along the lines of "What's with people these days, can't they just leave their cell-phones off for one minute? Sheesh!"

Ha ha!

Good for you!

Kat

alittlebitofscrap May 30, 2009 at 8:40 PM  

I'm laughing my butt off... so funny! Love it!

MuseSwings June 6, 2009 at 8:27 PM  

Hahahaha! Good for you!