Friday, January 30, 2009

Postcard Friendship Friday

~*~
Marie at Cpaphil Vintage Postcards is hosting this post today! She is in France and has the most amazing collection of postcards ever! I encourage you to check out her blog while I go back upstairs to bed to rest as I've got a cold that has kicked my hiney!

Greetings from the area of San Francisco, California!

~*~


8 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

alittlebitofscrap January 30, 2009 at 9:39 AM  

Oh, I hope you get to feeling better soon. I like this postcard. I have an actual picture that I took several years ago of almost the same view. I miss the Bay Area, badly!

Anonymous January 30, 2009 at 1:39 PM  

Oh you have a cute postcard Janeen!

Sparky January 30, 2009 at 3:15 PM  

Ohhhhh ... pretty! Makes me wish I was a bird so I could see sights like that every day. :o) ♥ ∞

Chris Overstreet January 30, 2009 at 9:22 PM  

Oh, so Marie has the "most amazing collection of postcards ever", eh? Well, OK, it is pretty awesome. This card is definitely amazing as well and looks to be in great shape. But I bet Marie couldn't tell you with any authority (as I can) that this card was manufactured in 1937 by the Curt Teich Company of Chicago.

KARNA January 30, 2009 at 10:39 PM  

hope you are feeling better. I put one on my blog too. I loved her webpage. This is a good postcard you found and nice to have the history by your previous poster! :)

papel1 January 31, 2009 at 9:22 PM  

Great postcard of the golden gate bridge.
Judy

Anonymous February 1, 2009 at 4:07 PM  

Hey Janeen! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for leaving such a sweet comment. I've been down most of the day and your words really helped. I hope you had a great weekend.

Lavinia February 4, 2009 at 6:14 PM  

Janeen, I'm behind in my blogging but I thought I'd add my belated "get well" wishes to you!