Monday, January 19, 2009

Home for the Holiday

~*~

No holiday for us around here because we have a sick little boy since yesterday...
... the flu bug.
Today, so far. the medicine is staying down so that is GOOD news because then the fever will come down. I hate it when my kids are sick... I'd rather it be me. Besides it's easier to quarantine myself than keep siblings apart.
I hope you enjoy your holiday today in remembrance and see you all tomorrow for the Inauguration party in bloggyland!
~*~

5 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Anonymous January 19, 2009 at 12:37 PM  

Oh, Janeen. I hope he's feeling better soon. That's no fun. I was sick Thanksgiving Day. :-(

MuseSwings January 19, 2009 at 4:00 PM  

Janeen! I hope your little guy is feeling better soon and does not feel the need to share the bug with the rest of you! See you tomorrow - starting at Mt. Vernon!

Sparky January 19, 2009 at 4:44 PM  

OMGoodness ... how is the little guy tonight!? Better, I hope. We'll be praying for a quick recovery. I'll bet that's wearing y'all out too. Be sure to rest too.
Our little 4 year old niece is very sick. She has pneumonia! We are in prayer for her too. ♥ ∞

Anonymous January 19, 2009 at 6:07 PM  

So sorry about your little one...I know how rough it can be (((hugs)))

I saw a little boy this morning in the beauty shop, he was sitting in the chair next to mine and he was having quite the conversation with his stylist. He was telling her all about how to sled without falling and all of his electronic games...he mentioned one and said, "but I played with that one when I was a kid"...barely able to control our snickers the stylist asked how old he was and he said Six, this was back when I was three"....LOL...hope that brought a wee smile to your face!

There is going to be an inauguration party in Blogland...really...where??

Blessin's!!♥

nanatrish January 19, 2009 at 7:24 PM  

I pray your little fellow is doing better. I will have to stroll around tomorrow to see your trip to D.C.

Take care.