Sunday, August 10, 2008

Lucky, lucky, lucky... Me!

Sisters are better than they need to be sometimes and mine is no exception.
You see, I am the "little sister".... a 6 year age difference, the one who got on her LAST nerve, the one who used her LAST whatever it was, the one who wore shoes and clothes that were sworn to bring great consequences if worn... because it was written in the Big Sister Handbook! Yep that was me. Now, fast forward 20 years and... I'm not so bad afterall. In fact, I'm a pleasure to be around! Like a girlfriend, to have lunch with, or dinner with, or go to church with, or compare hair color with, or spend a lovely evening seeing the play "Sound of Music"! Yes, it's nice to have a sister!
( my sister is rolling her eyes as she reads this... lol)
*
*
*
*
Remember my post from Tuesday at the tea party and wanting to have those darling Shoe design combo tea cup and plate to take to work? Well guess what I got as a giftie from my big sister today?!
*
*
*
*
Give up?
*
*
*
*
My very own BEAUTIFUL, LOVELY flowered tea cup and plate!

I love the sea shell shaped plate!


Thank you Melody! I really LOVE it!

“If your sister is in a tearing hurry to go out and cannot catch your eye, she’s wearing your best sweater.” ~ Pam Brown


4 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Anonymous August 10, 2008 at 6:15 PM  

LOLOLOL...I really WAS rolling my eyes. Then I get to the part where you actually say it! cracked me up. I am glad you refered to the Big Sister Handbook and I loved the phrase at the end of your blog...)

Melody

ChaChaneen August 10, 2008 at 6:23 PM  

I knew you'd be rolling your eyes! ha ha It photographed nicely too, didn't it!?

MuseSwings August 11, 2008 at 6:32 AM  

What a lovely sissy gift! I love the quote at the end. I have a boatload of sissy stories, but I'll let those rest in the bottom drawer along with all the borrowed sweaters.

MuseSwings August 11, 2008 at 1:04 PM  

Stop by my blog - I have an award for you!
Cynthia