Monday, August 18, 2008

Feeling good...

Good morning!
Yahoo! The child is feeling so much better!



First we are off to collect prizes for completing the summer reading program!



Next, lunch at Mimi's Cafe.... Mmmm the Blue Cheese, Walnuts, Cranberries, Strawberries and Vinaigrette Salad! Delicious!




The Newest Backseat driver! ha ha




 Have a great day! Today we are off to the Sea!

*~*

3 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

MuseSwings August 19, 2008 at 9:22 AM  

What a fun day! Hand me one of those ice cream cones, would you?
Stop by my blog - I have a little award for you today.
Cynthia

Kat Mortensen August 20, 2008 at 7:13 AM  

Lucky you, off to the sea! I wish I was close to the ocean.
Tell your "famous" man, I love his shirt!

You have lovely children.

By the way, that salad sounds delish!

Kat

Lavinia August 21, 2008 at 8:56 AM  

Funny glasses, I love them!

So many sweet smiles on your kids faces....they look so happy and healthy....good job mom!