Sunday, August 29, 2010

Transition

~*~

Vacations are over with the souvenirs packed away, 


a new School year has begun,


Football season is near,


 Yard Sales await us,


and new Tea Party themes need inspiration, 
so I am watching this...


~*~

4 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

R. Quilter August 29, 2010 at 8:43 AM  

"Oh now miss Scarlett you come on and eat just a little honey!"

steviewren August 29, 2010 at 12:02 PM  

Ohhhhh, Miz Scarlet, I don't know nothin bout birthin babies!

But, I'm willing to bet you know lots about birthin a great theme for a tea party!

KARNA August 29, 2010 at 5:18 PM  

yard sale at Patti's, 2407 Center Ave, Mtz. Sat sept 11th :) I hope the kids have a wonderful school year and I am praying for them!! xoxxo

Sweet Cottage Dreams August 31, 2010 at 8:43 AM  

fall is in the air, too! love yard sales and old movies! i need to get out gone with the wind and watch it again. so lovely!

xo
becky