Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Donations accepted

~*~
Donations Accepted!

I recently walked through the hallway to find this sign posted outside my Son's bedroom door...

"Please donate money, cash, change...
washed out recycling,
books...
Please donate 
Mon-y in this bucket"


Washed out recycling - that slayed me! ha ha  
We always tell the kids to wash out their plastic cups, etc before putting them in for recycling.

I asked my Boy why TWO containers...

His reply.... "Overflow Mom, o-v-e-r-f-l-o-w!"


Oh my stomach hurts from laughing!

~*~

8 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

The Brown Recluse (TBR) August 3, 2010 at 5:42 AM  

Heh! I foresee that boy being quite the entrepreneur! (Let me know how that works out for him, I may try it.)

steviewren August 3, 2010 at 6:03 AM  

I love his enthusiasm! ....washed out recycling...too funny! If I was there I would contribute.

Betsy Brock August 3, 2010 at 6:58 AM  

That is hilarious!

When my younger sister was little, she put a mailbox outside her bedroom door. She was tired of the real mail being delivered to the house and never getting anything for herself! :)

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? August 3, 2010 at 8:51 AM  

hahaha! Love his spirit, Janeen! He's got two great role models to inspire him! :))

Miss Jean August 3, 2010 at 12:07 PM  

These kids just slay me! Thanks for putting our button up on your blog!

Domestically Inclined August 3, 2010 at 8:10 PM  

Quite the entrepreneur your son!Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the prayers.

R. Quilter August 4, 2010 at 8:51 AM  

That is very funny. Nothing like an entrepreneur!

Miss Jean August 5, 2010 at 8:11 PM  

Don't forget to show us a picture of your new sewing machine!