Saturday, August 14, 2010

N.G.A. Weekend

~*~

N. G. A. Camp Out
~No Girls Allowed~

I have very little to contribute in the way of captions for these pictures as my Man took them this summer when our church hosted a NGA Camp Out... as in No Girls Allowed!  Looks like they had a great time though and check out that Tee Pee!  Very cool!


 I was told the Smores were smoking good that night!


I was told someone else did the cooking that weekend! (Yea Me!)


I was told water squirters are great for cooling off on a hot day!


So what did us Girls do while the Boys played?  
We did pedicures!


~*~

3 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Sandra August 14, 2010 at 7:37 AM  

I LOVE the teepee! My kids love going camping and so do I.

Betsy Brock August 14, 2010 at 12:35 PM  

Well, naturally you did pedicures! That and some chick flicks and chocolate and you're all set! :)

R. Quilter August 14, 2010 at 9:22 PM  

I love a good pedicure!