Monday, February 15, 2010

Perhaps today...

~*~

Perhaps today...

After I finish my bible study...



 I will learn how to do this with my coffee... (still not perfected yet)



Then I will do this...


Then I will decorate the house ...


For my Queen of Hearts themed tea party this weekend...


Would really lurve to fnd a blouse like this to wear for my tea party...


Then I'll gather some spoons...


and a few decks of cards...So we can play Spoons!


Then we'll have our family reading time ...


Then the kids will help me make dinner...


Then we'll have an early dinner when my Man get's home since he had to work this holiday.


~*~

8 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Anonymous February 15, 2010 at 3:44 PM  

Oh my...sounds like a busy time. Be sure to save some time for fun at your party. What a great theme for a tea party!

Cassandra Frear February 15, 2010 at 4:35 PM  

Tea Party sounds nice. Can I come? I'm only on the other side of the country.

The Brown Recluse (TBR) February 15, 2010 at 9:12 PM  

Not that I ever drink coffee...but if I did, and someone gave me a cup of coffee like that, it would be too cool to drink!

I think I'll steal that rope picture...I need it for a (re)post of a rope entry I intend to make.

I haven't played spoons in eons. I should have a tea party! Well, then I'd have to clean my house. I wonder if I can talk my sister into having a tea party...

lol

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie February 16, 2010 at 6:30 AM  

You have a full plate going there...You go Girl and good luck with your Tea Party.I just know it will be lots of fun.I think you could make that blouse.I love it too.
Thank you so much Dear for coming by and wishing me well.You brightened my day.I am doing better and trying to get something together to post.As for as rallying, we girls always find ourselves doing just that,for not we are the ones who hold our famlies together?
You take care Hon,
XXOO Marie Antionette

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? February 16, 2010 at 7:25 AM  

IS "perhaps" even in your vocabulary?! You create and do it beautifully! You always seem to accomplish what you set out to do, Janeen!

What a fun theme for your tea party! You're going to have the perfect day! Here's to ingenuity and living life to its fullest! :))

the voice of melody February 16, 2010 at 9:20 AM  

Other than the taxes, it all sounds like so much fun! :)

I can't wait to see pictures of your tea party and hear all about your menu. I'm sure it will be wonderful.

Also, thanks for your reply about the thermos. My little boy is home sick today so I've just started some chicken soup. I might give that thermos a try and send him some soup to school later this week.

Have a great day!

Rebecca February 16, 2010 at 11:27 AM  

We're having our Valentine's Tea this weekend as well...Can't wait for that:)..Oh, you always have such great pictures. I will look forward to seeing them...

Kat Mortensen February 18, 2010 at 1:39 PM  

Love those vintage photos, Janeen! Very "Leave it to Beaver", aren't they?

Hope your Valentine's Day was great!

Kat