Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Superior Scribbler Award

~*~

My dear sister Melody, was kind enough to bestow this award on me. I tell you this gal started her blog a month ago and has more awards than ever! ha ha Congratulations sis and thanks for passing them on to me! Thank you!
*
I get to choose five people to pass this lovely award too.
*
Here are the rules:
1. Post the award on your blog.
2. Link me for giving it to you.
3. Link the originating post here
4. Pass the award on to five more deserving people.
5. Post these rules for your recipients.
*
My five lucky recipients are:
*
*
Congratulations and enjoy!! :)

3 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Lavinia November 12, 2008 at 7:26 AM  

Congratulations on your award and thank you so much for bestowing it on me. I'm thrilled! I'm delighted! I see I'm in good company!

MuseSwings November 12, 2008 at 12:32 PM  

Congratulations on your award! And, thank you sooooo much, Janeen - I just love this award! I am thrilled and delighted too!

Sparky November 12, 2008 at 2:25 PM  

Congratulations on the award! You certainly deserve it.

OMGoodness OMGoodness ... you wanna give one to little 'ol me too?? Wow! I am humbled beyond words. I never think of myself as being witty or a good writer. I'm a super lucky gal this week. Thanks so much. Now I get to be nice to 5 more people too. Aren't we having so much fun!? :o) Stay tuned Sports Fans ... lol

((Hugs)) ♥ ∞