Monday, November 17, 2008

The Grape Escape


~*~


It is my pleasure to welcome you to Security Headquarters for The Grape Escape!

I am assistanting Stevie Wren today with Security. Remember, if you chose to travel with the Grape Escape tour group you must complete the official Roman Holiday security questionnaire. Please submit requests for security clearance to Madame Ladyslipper in time for the vetting process to be completed. Be aware, security personnel will be checking carefully for any chemical, biological, radiological or nuclear abnormalities. Please be ready to give a full account for any of the above activities. Travel visas will be issued upon approval.



Here I am at Central Control

Our newest agent who will be attached at my hip...

Smoking is allowed here, can I offer you a light... now smile when you inhale...



Ah, I see that our guests are just arriving into port...



Let me zoom in for a closer look...



Just as I suspected, Museswings has lost her key... again... so she says. Not a problem, we are prepared here at Central Control.


Double Agent Sparky is trying out our new tube of Lipstick! The color is... The Kiss of Death!

(Enhanced Photo)

(Enhanced even more...)



It appears we have a security breach on the Mojo Deck, all passengers must report to Central Control for security screenings...


Place your thumb directly on the pad...
Our GPS device will begin tracking you now...
Ooooooooooooh, now don't be trying to distract Security with the old Box of Donuts' trick.
(Don't anyone touch the sprinkled ones!)





There may be 50 ways to leave your lover but there is only 1 way to leave this blog...


Bibi
Blicky Kitty
Mary Lou
Mim
Pat
Petra Michelle
Soulbrush
Trish

*~*

22 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti November 17, 2008 at 5:59 AM  

Hi Janeen!
I have to admit you had me worried when I opened my blog comments! Hope you find the double agent -- those donuts would have made me surrender. :-)
Pat

MuseSwings November 17, 2008 at 6:32 AM  

Dahlink I am soooo glad you have taken on the security. Light Fingers Lavinia has already nabbed the Iron Crown, Pierce, every officer on the Mojo deck and 2 donuts! You're going to need every gadget here! Don't let Blicky near those donuts. You know what happened after we let him eat chili at the picnic. Hoowaahhh. What a night. Anyway, I'm off to the Mojo deck for my security uhm..check. I'll need another box of those bribes...I mean donuts!

Anonymous November 17, 2008 at 6:56 AM  

as far as i'm concerned pierce can pierce me anytime hic...keep watching and if sean o connery or that devil michael caine slip in, let me know, as they could both slip in to me anytime too!

Lavinia November 17, 2008 at 7:07 AM  

Janeen, I am awestruck at the depth and breadth of your security measures! As for Agent Pierce, it has taken me the better part of the morning to pry him from your hip, but I think I'm...almost...done....!! Good thing, as I'll need his help in the vineyard, yeah, that's it, the vineyard....

I love all these gizmos and gadgets...don't worry, Pierce will de-brief me...ON THE GADGETS I MEAN!!! (tee hee).

Love the spy music over here...yes, there is such a lot of security concerns to be concerned with, and I'm glad you take your eyes off the donuts once in a while in order to watch the screen. By the way, I notice your eyes are glazed over more than the glazed donuts when Pierce is in the room....hmmmmm....REMAIN PROFESSIONAL at all times Janeen, remember that!!!

MuseSwings November 17, 2008 at 9:56 AM  

Lavinia has just sent an SOS - she's lost in my wine cellar. So grap Pierce (as IF that would be a problem) and help us find her! She's somewhere between the 1968 and 1972 Muserino casks. Whe didn't leave a trail of wine crakers like I told her to.

Lavinia November 17, 2008 at 10:10 AM  

Janeen! you've been spotted asleep at your post! Wake up! Security breach in the vineyard...repeat...security breach in the vineyard!

Anonymous November 17, 2008 at 10:45 AM  

I'm thinking while their gone to the vineyard we can get those donuts?

Lavinia November 17, 2008 at 10:53 AM  

Janeen, mobilize all units immediately! Someone just threw a five pound mozzarella at Guiseppi and it hit him in the head! He's down....he's down!!!! One man down, nine to go~!?~

Lavinia November 17, 2008 at 11:08 AM  

Um, did you, by the way.....attach microchips to all my jewels like I asked you to??!?

ChaChaneen November 17, 2008 at 11:13 AM  

Mary Lou... back away from the donuts! Stay back!

Madame Lavinia... Ut oh, I thought you said chip your most important jewel... Bebbers!

Lavinia November 17, 2008 at 12:14 PM  

Oh yes, Bebbers is diamond chipped. He's justa n old chip off the old block, or something like that. Hey, where can I get me one of those lipsticks?

ChaChaneen November 17, 2008 at 12:28 PM  

They are standard issue however it appears that Sparky has been in hiding since her exposure as a Double Agent.

Perhaps she is with Mr. Peck?

Sparky November 17, 2008 at 4:37 PM  

Opps ... y'all caught me! I was in hiding today but the secret's out! (Actually, haven't felt well but that's my story and I'm sticking to it ..) :o)

I love the way you made this post! You are so creative. Gotta slink off now. More mischief is about. That lipstick tasted funny ... ♥ ∞

steviewren November 17, 2008 at 5:20 PM  

Janeen, you and Pierce have done a wonderful job with security today...and it's a good thing you have because I have been totally distracted by sight seeing! These Italian hotties are the best looking fellows I've seen in a long time. Don't wait up for me! Ciao!

Nana Trish is Living the Dream November 17, 2008 at 5:59 PM  

Janeen, Great post and thank you so much for the security. I know it must have been a very difficult job having to work with Pierce. Talk about eye candy! You look great sitting there at Security Central. I felt entirely safe with my granddaughter along with me. You did a magnificent job!!!

Lavinia November 17, 2008 at 7:11 PM  

Janeen, thank you for leaving "A Spy's Handbook" in my comments section. Now I know absolutely everything necessary in order to be the next great Bond Girl, as you say!!!

Loving the music over here! I feel like I have to be looking over my shoulder and shooting at the baddies from listening to just the first few notes!

Thanks so much for all your stellar contributions to making today the great day in Italy that it was. All my treasures in my apartment in Rome, not to mention my guests, were in the utmost secure hands today. And my ruby is intact, no one got their mitts on it, despite many people trying. Who knew there were so many high society jewel thieves and cat burglars amongst my acquaintance!?!

Thanks for providing me with a detailed dossier on all of my guests, especially the 'sketchier' ones. Most informative.

Well I'm of to bed, as we say in Italy. Tomorrow is another day, another adventure I'm sure....

P.S. Pierce will be the last guest to 'leave', but let's just keep that between you and me!

Ciao darling!!!

ChaChaneen November 17, 2008 at 7:24 PM  

It was a fabulous time! Can't wait for the next trip~
Arrivederci Lavinia!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti November 17, 2008 at 7:47 PM  

I'm glad I wasn't home when the cardinal came a calling ...had the biggest crush om himwehn he was a doctor! ;-)) He's such a cameleon! Great security my dear --- you are better than Ms. Moneypenny!

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? November 17, 2008 at 8:19 PM  

hahaha, Janeen! Are you making me an offer I can refuse?! Grazie. Will definitely keep you
posted, anonymously, of course! Petra
Buona notte!

soulbrush November 18, 2008 at 1:17 AM  

ROFLOL you are priceless. ciao bambino!

soulbrush November 18, 2008 at 8:46 AM  

allo allo again. pop over to my blog as it is award -giving day and you defintiely get the 'lemonade' for all that security yesterday.

MuseSwings November 18, 2008 at 10:07 AM  

Janeen! You did such a fabulous job yesterday! I'm glad you were able to use each and every one of your spyware and spywear during the Grape Escape. Lavinia wonders if you have an extra set of keys for the handcuffs. If so please FedEx asap!
I popped by to see if you maybe had just one teeny weeny donut left to go with my coffee and my hangover. It was a fun day!