Sunday, November 2, 2008

Cupids Charm Soiree


~*~



My gift for the Queen's birthday is...

A new dress!

All we need now is some Pink Champagne!

*

Thanks for stopping by and a big Thank You to Cupids Charm for hosting this birthday celebration for Marie Antoinette. Remember to visit guests from around the world to see what each person has brought to this birthday soiree!

~*~

19 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Sparky November 2, 2008 at 6:07 AM  

Happy Birthday to Marie Antoinette! ♥ ∞

Gabriela November 2, 2008 at 6:44 AM  

Hello,

What a great gift for Marie!

~ Gabriela ~

steviewren November 2, 2008 at 7:40 AM  

I'm sure Marie can always make room in her closet for a new dress! A girl can never have too many frocks.

Decor To Adore November 2, 2008 at 7:54 AM  

I am losing my head over your beautiful image!

Anonymous November 2, 2008 at 8:08 AM  

I love your blog and favorite things list!

Anonymous November 2, 2008 at 9:36 AM  

Oh what a Gorgeous Image!!! I would Love to have that dress myself :) Just beautiful!!!

Fete et Fleur November 2, 2008 at 10:53 AM  

Perfect gift for Marie! Your china in your header is gorgeous!!

Nancy

Joy Jones November 2, 2008 at 1:17 PM  

One of my favorite dresses for her!!! Thank you very much for participating in the Soiree ~ xoxo Joy

KathyJ November 2, 2008 at 3:09 PM  

What a gorgeous dress!!! And Yay! Pink Champagne!

Saucy November 2, 2008 at 3:35 PM  

Mmmm! Pink champagne and a new dress, you lucky little Dauphine!

Kelli November 2, 2008 at 7:07 PM  

Hi Janeen! What an AMAZING dress! Imagine trying to sit down in it - you'd need a three seat sofa all to yourself! :-o) I love it!

Great to be back!

Hugs,
Kalianne

Lavinia November 2, 2008 at 7:48 PM  

Janeen, actually a number of us have the pink champagne covered! Have a glass...or two! (or should I say "deux"....) tee hee!~!

Shell November 2, 2008 at 8:16 PM  

A beautiful dress. I'm sure Marie would adore it.

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie November 3, 2008 at 6:15 AM  

I would love that new dress,Wasn't that a beautiful gown she wore.Hugs Marie Antionette

Cathy November 3, 2008 at 6:31 AM  

Hi Janeen,

Thank you so much for your sweet words on my blog about my Romantic Homes feature. I am so excited to share it with all of you. Enjoy it my friend.

xo Cathy

Angel Heart Designs November 3, 2008 at 8:04 AM  

WOW! What a great pic! Love the dress...thanks for visiting me too!
Cindy:)

Jeanne November 3, 2008 at 10:31 AM  

Thanks for the reminder about the party Janeen!
We came home yesterday to a broken water pipe and I've been busy mopping up and drying things out. I just posted a small pic now. I can't wait to sit down and check out all the other partipants!
http://jeanneszewczyk.blogspot.com/2008/11/happy-belated-birthday.html
xo
jeanne

ChaChaneen November 4, 2008 at 11:59 AM  

Testing comments as blogger is having problems today

Gill - That British Woman November 5, 2008 at 3:58 PM  

what a neat idea.....

Gill in Canada