Thursday, November 13, 2008

Prima Donna? No... it's Premio Dardos!

*
When I first read this I thought it said, Prima Donna! ha ha ha It's actually called Premio Dardos. The GENEROUS and LOVELY lady who gave it to me is blog pal, My Thoughts Exactly. Thank You so much Sparky!! This gal is so much fun! I encourage you to visit a new friend!
*
This award is given for recognition of cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values transmitted in the form of creative and original writing...that's the general idea.The rules of this award are as follows: show the image of the award on your blog, link back to the blog that gave the award, and nominate 15 other blogs that you consider deserving the same.
AGH! I can easily do 8 names but to do all 15 I'll need a few days to gather them all together. Whew!
*
Thanks again Sparky! I love awards ~ they are fun to receive and... to give!
*
~*~

2 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Sparky November 13, 2008 at 4:12 PM  

[blush] Thank you ... thank you very much. [giggle]

You deserve this award and more. I am very honored to give it to you. :o)

With the 15 names, I had to do that too. Between me being a 'newbie' and almost all my bloggy friends already have this prize ... well, I was scrambling to find someone who didn't have this one already!

Good luck finding 15 names. And *Congrats* again!! ♥ ∞

Lavinia November 13, 2008 at 7:31 PM  

Congratulations!