Saturday, July 30, 2011

Summer Vacation

~*~

Let summer vacation begin!

This year we'll be going to the California State Fair!
This will be the kids first year as they are old enough to appreciate it and last the long hours of walking around. 

First stop will be the 9-11 Memorial...
"We will never forget!"




Next stop will be my personal favorite, the exhibits!
I have to see who my competition is for next year! ha



Of course we'll have some Fair Food! 
My favorite is Pig Candy!



You can eat healthy there too as they have a Farmers Market.
I always look for the peaches, they have so much flavor! 



The cost of rides is ridiculous but I do like to do the slide!



... and the Swing!



I lurve it at sunset - everything lights up!



We'll cap off the day with fireworks!


What are you doing this summer?
~*~




6 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? July 31, 2011 at 6:14 AM  

How much fun is that! Wishing you and your family a wonderful time, Janeen! :))

Sparky July 31, 2011 at 4:45 PM  

Looks like fun! Splendid photos too. Very well done. Luv from steamy Gawga ~ Sparky :))

R. Quilter July 31, 2011 at 7:04 PM  

I love the State Fair! I am going to miss it this year! DARN IT! Looks like you had a great time!

Laura August 1, 2011 at 11:15 AM  

How much fun!
I have never been to a state fair, but I think I'll add that to my list.

Laura
White Spray Paint

Angela McRae August 2, 2011 at 4:54 PM  

A state fair? This looks more like Six Flags! Hope you have a fabulous time!

Miss Jean August 3, 2011 at 11:13 AM  

Oh, Janeen! I would pay to get in just to see you go down that slide!!! Woo Hoo!!