Sunday, July 10, 2011

Church at Home & A Secret Mission

~*~

We are going to have church at home today because we've got a 
top secret mission with our kids that we have to arrive early for!


It's not often we miss a church service but when we do, 
we always try to have "church at home" and now that they are a bit older,
they enjoy a little more of a challenge now and then.

Today we are going to focus on the 
"Beatitudes" found in Matthew 5:3-10
and to get their brain working while eating their cinnamon bread toast,
I have several websites in my favorites that I go to for lesson aides
that I print out.  Today I chose this fun half crossword / half word search.  
We'll read the verses aloud from our bible so they'll have the answers to locate it in
the word search.  Then we'll spend some time talking about the life application part of it.

Then we'll be off to our Secret Mission surprise!
Here's a hint...


Permission to come aboard... Sir!
~*~

5 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Linda July 10, 2011 at 12:59 PM  

COOL BEANS!!! Can't wait to hear all about your "secert mission". Had chruch here, then dropped them off back at the church, hubby and the boy left for a mission trip to the Big Oak Ranch. Blessings

Sparky July 10, 2011 at 1:28 PM  

Let's hear about the "secret mission"! Our methodist church has been teaching on the Be Attitudes also. I've been having to miss church because of my severe hip pain. Maybe after my Fluourscopy on Wednesday, I can start attending again! I miss everyone. :( Anyway, God bless to you and yours ChaCha! xx

Miss Jean July 11, 2011 at 8:29 AM  

Oh, let me know where you went. I'm watching the boys again this summer and I need ideas to keep them occupied!

Angela McRae July 12, 2011 at 6:54 PM  

A) So glad to see you back in blogland! and
B) What's the secret mission? Inquiring minds want to know, girlfriend!

The Brown Recluse (TBR) July 23, 2011 at 12:15 PM  

read ahead, so I know!! Great time you had!