Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Re-connected

~*~

 
Ahhh, I'm finally reconnected with the new computer,
gotten all the bugs and kinks worked out and can even print something again. ha ha
I'm soooo ready to re-connect with my blog and friends 
while enjoying some Afternoon Tea again!

Let's go!

~*~

9 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Linda July 7, 2011 at 7:09 PM  

Welcome back, you have been missed. Blessings

Linda July 7, 2011 at 7:09 PM  

Welcome back, you have been missed. Blessings

Linda July 7, 2011 at 7:09 PM  

Dunno know why that posted twice. lol

R. Quilter July 7, 2011 at 8:52 PM  

I am happy for the re connect!

KARNA July 8, 2011 at 12:26 PM  

What beautiful tea cups and saucers my dear! :) Glad you are back and look forward to your blogging!!

Anonymous July 8, 2011 at 7:43 PM  

It is so good to see you back. Thanks so much for stopping by. The tea service here is gorgeous and I love the table cloth!
Have a great weekend!

Miss Jean July 8, 2011 at 9:09 PM  

Yea, you're back!!!!! Sometimes I feel that I need a new computer. Mine gets slow and jerky so I take it in to the local computer shop. They are great and I trust them. They say nothing is wrong with it so I just bring it home. One day... My thing is "if it ain't broke, don't spend money on a new one!"

Angela McRae July 12, 2011 at 6:55 PM  

Yay! And may all your blogging be blessed!

The Brown Recluse (TBR) July 23, 2011 at 12:20 PM  

One day, I'm going to go to a tea party...the ladies at church have one ever so often.

...and welcome back. ❁◕ ‿ ◕❁