Sunday, June 27, 2010

Leave the light on

~*~

Mom, could you leave the light on?



My boy is taking after his Mama...

He wants to read at night before falling asleep.
So we bought him a simple,
inexpensive timer switch
to plug his light into. 
When the light goes off,
reading time is over.

I lurve it!
~*~

3 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

The Brown Recluse (TBR) June 28, 2010 at 7:52 AM  

That's a good idea for any reader...I tend to fall asleep, and that would be a handy device.
Thanks!

KARNA June 30, 2010 at 9:22 PM  

Great!!!! My son Jeff fell asleep with a book over his face even after college...lights on... I didn't care...he was READING!!!!!

Recent research has found that children who grow up in homes where books are plentiful will make more money in their careers than kids who haven't had that! Interesting. They made sure to say Kindles will not have the same effect.

Had we had timers in our era I think that is a great idea!

loveya
k

Laura July 2, 2010 at 7:37 AM  

What a great idea!
What is really great is that he loves reading.
(Sorry- once a teachers, always a teacher!)

Have a great 4th,

Laura
White Spray Paint