Friday, December 11, 2009

Head Games

~*~
I heard some Giggles and Meow's coming from the living room so I peaked around the corner to see what was going on...

... Samson and my Girl were playing Racko! ha ha
I asked what they were talking about and my Girl replied that she was teaching him the strategy of the game and he was talking back to her. By the way... Happy Birthday Samson, you are 8 months old this week!
~*~

7 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

alittlebitofscrap December 11, 2009 at 1:26 PM  

Oh, that's too cute!

Sparky December 11, 2009 at 1:46 PM  

That is VERY cute! The cat does look like he's listening ... I mean, for a *cat*. [giggle] :)

Kat Mortensen December 11, 2009 at 1:51 PM  

He certainly is a hansom samson!
Is her name, Delilah?

R. Quilter December 11, 2009 at 3:43 PM  

I love this ~ Maybe your girl will grow up and be a teacher!

The Brown Recluse (TBR) December 11, 2009 at 6:48 PM  

Love the picture! Those pets are members of the family, aren't they?
~Margaret

Betsy Brock December 11, 2009 at 8:32 PM  

Oh, that's cute! What a smart kitty! Have I told you before that Sampson is the smitten image of a cat we had? Exactly...he lived 18 long years and was a wonderful pet. I still miss him!

Rebecca December 16, 2009 at 9:16 AM  

How cute!...Samson is a great name for him, and your daughter is so precious.