Friday, July 17, 2009

Funny Friday!

~*~


My girlfriend Suzanne, who unfortunately doesn't blog ~ but if she did, would probably get a million visitors a day cuz she's just that funny ~ just sent me a link to a story called “Left Brain Grocery List”. Can I just tell you that I sat here and HOWLED with laughter!

REVISED INSTRUCTIONS! Thanks Sparky! I think you will! To LISTEN click here and it will automatically take you to the page, wait for just a moment and if you have speakers you'll HEAR Jeanne tell the story in her Southern drawwwwwwwwwl about how they do things in the South and she sends her husband to the grocery store, hence the title... Left Brain Grocery List. Enjoy!



P.S..... I'm doing good, just busy working and raising this family! How can it be that there is only 6 more weeks of summer left? Lord, please slow life down just a weeee bit for us. Amen!


~*~

5 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Sparky July 17, 2009 at 4:35 PM  

I couldn't find the joke. Thanks for popping by my place! I always love it when you've come by. ;o)

ChaChaneen July 17, 2009 at 6:37 PM  

ha ha - My bad Sparky, not very clear instructions were they? I've revised them, so it should be better now.

Tea Time With Melody July 17, 2009 at 9:45 PM  

That was funny, I think I heard it before but it would be fun to get a collection of her cd's for long drives in the car.

alittlebitofscrap July 17, 2009 at 11:54 PM  

Thanks for the laughs :)

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? July 18, 2009 at 7:25 AM  

hahaha! I was rollinggggggg, Janeen! I needed a good belly laugh to start my day! Thank you for sharing! :))