Saturday, July 4, 2009

Be back soon...

~*~


Hello my friends! Well as you can see my blog is looking a bit different now but not because I planned it that way. My computer recently took a nose dive (thus the reason I haven't been on here and visiting you all in over a week) and I had to do a clean sweep with new software protections that change my old design here. I'm still tweaking some of the items but at least I'm up and running again. I'll probably spend some more time on it tomorrow but for now we are off to visit family and friends for the holiday. Enjoy your holiday as well!

3 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

ChaChaneen July 5, 2009 at 7:34 PM  

It's just me testing comments...

Marie Reed July 6, 2009 at 4:33 AM  

Hi sweetie! Oh nooooo! Computer problems are the most frustrating and time consuming! Ugh..If you need any help with blog design reinstall just drop me a line but... I really lurve this one! I especially like the post dividers:) The flowers are so eye catching! Hugeeee hugs!!

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? July 6, 2009 at 2:37 PM  

Hoorah, they're working! As I mentioned on Melody's blog, Janeen, you two should definitely go into the catering business! That was some feast you created! And beautiful favors!

Take out the time in your hectic schedule for r&r and pampering! Have a wonderful week! :))