Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tuesday Already?

~*~
How is it Tuesday already?
No time to visit blogs, no time to blog myself, ... sigh...
must mean I'm busy living life unplugged!
*
Thanks for visiting with me, see you SOON!
Better to write for yourself and have no public,
than to write for the public and have no self.
-Cyril Connolly

~*~

10 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Betsy Brock April 14, 2009 at 7:00 PM  

Oh but Dahling...you look gorgeous, even in your rollers! Love that tea cup! Enjoy your unplugged day!

MuseSwings April 14, 2009 at 9:31 PM  

You even look great in rollers! We'll just sit around here and amuse ourselves until you return.

alittlebitofscrap April 14, 2009 at 10:35 PM  

Love the quote and unplugged is the best way to go!! :)

Marie Reed April 14, 2009 at 11:48 PM  

That is an awesome quote! Can I use that on my blog when I go on vacation in a few weeks? Hugs:)

claude April 15, 2009 at 12:24 AM  

Take time for everything and take care of yourself too.

Linda April 15, 2009 at 6:18 AM  

TY for making me smile. What a cute photo. Love the quote. Blessings

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? April 15, 2009 at 2:17 PM  

The rest is most becoming, gorgeous! ;) And couldn't agree more with Cyril Connolly's quote!

I started belly laughing again reading your comment. I think Jack is going to have no problems in this recession! ;)

Marie Reed April 19, 2009 at 11:15 PM  

Happy Monday my dear! You sent me a smile with the music on your blog!

MuseSwings April 23, 2009 at 8:10 AM  

Helllloooooo! Where are you? I miss you - come to France for a Spa day on Tuesday.

Betsy Brock April 24, 2009 at 7:27 AM  

Um...no, sorry...it's now Friday! Are you still in those curlers? :)