Monday, September 15, 2008

Lipstick~ I'm an Original

~

My Man took the camera last week while he was fishing so I haven't been able to post my usual fun but I found this instead! If you click on the picture it will enlarge for easier reading. I found it on the Internet and printed it out to put in my purse for the next gathering with the girls as it should be a fun topic of conversation! What does your lipstick say about you?

*~*

3 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

MuseSwings September 15, 2008 at 7:50 AM  

Lipstick personality! Cute! I'm a flat top personality. Pop over to Lavinia's we're setting sail!

Lavinia September 16, 2008 at 10:39 AM  

Wow, I'm sharp-angled tip. I had no idea that lipsticks could wind up any other shape. How on earth do some of those odd shapes get made?

ha ha this was amusing..thanks.

By the way we've just finished hauling the last of Musewing's hatboxes aboard...WHEW--that sure gave the crew a workout!

Anonymous September 16, 2008 at 8:37 PM  

I am also a flat top. How do those things peg a person right on the nose. Hate it!

Melody