Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Award!

*~*

I would like to thank Lavinia at Birdbathchronicles for giving me this award! THANK YOU!! This is a Bloggy Friendship Gold Credit Card! People are so creative, I'm going to have to create a award of my own someday... and of course it will be Cha Cha themed! I have been visiting Lavinia's blog for awhile now and I'm never disappointed in her posts! They are well thought out and her sweet spirit shines through! Lavinia volunteers in her free time to the care and maintenance of 5 birdbaths in her neighborhood and she shares the beautiful photo's of her labor of love with all of the world to see. God has given her a wonderful earthly job of tending to his creation, so you can only imagine the eternal plans He has for her as well! Thanks Lavinia, you made my day!


Now I am to pass the award along to a fellow blogger... (still thinking, still deciding.....)


*~*

2 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Lavinia September 10, 2008 at 6:29 PM  

Why Janeen...thank you so much! I am so touched by your warm tribute. Congratulations on your award...

Four of the birdbaths are in my garden, but the fifth, the big white one, is in a public garden which I volunteer at. I enjoy tending all the birdbaths...

Kelli September 10, 2008 at 10:27 PM  

Janeen, this is such a cool award! Congratulations!!