Saturday, January 12, 2013

Triple Shot

~*~
 
Triple Shot
 
Mmmmm.... Triple shot espresso mocha made at home with my
new espresso coffee pot (stove top method)
that I found at Home Goods for $5 on clearance... I love that store!
 
Photo: Mmmmm.... Triple shot espresso mocha made at home with my new espresso coffee pot (stove top method) that I found at Home Goods for $5 on clearance... I love that store! Photo: Mmmmm.... Triple shot espresso mocha made at home with my new espresso coffee pot (stove top method) that I found at Home Goods for $5 on clearance... I love that store!
 
~*~

4 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Miss Jean January 12, 2013 at 9:01 AM  

I love to go to Home Goods. I'm lucky there is one close to me. You never know what you are going to find. Coffee sounds good!

ChaChaneen January 12, 2013 at 9:23 AM  

I can spend HOURS in that store! The dishes, the kitchen stuff, siiiiigh, I lurve all of it!

Betsy Brock January 12, 2013 at 9:52 AM  

What a cute little pot! I love it! I have a gift card to Home Goods that I'm looking forward to spending!

The Brown Recluse (TBR) January 13, 2013 at 5:27 PM  

Give me hot chocolate any day! haha