Monday, January 14, 2013

My favorite book... Luke

~*~
 
I'm so happy to have seen this blog on a friend of mine's FB page...
Good Morning Girls
 started a FREE ONLINE bible study today with over 9,000 women 
participating from all over the world!
 
I couldn't be more thrilled that it's my favorite book of the bible and it's timing no coincedence!
This online study can be done as a group or individually on your own, perfect for someone like me who can't commit to a local women's bible study group at the moment, much less lead a group of ladies like I usually do.  I can go at my own pace each day and when I want to check-in with the other ladies I can do it easily on FB or their blog, although their FB page gets the most activity if you have questions or want to join in with other ladies in your area who are also doing the online study.
 
If you'd like to get more info on this FREE Online bible study, please click the link above (GMG) to read more about it as it's not too late to sign up.  I signed up Sunday evening and got my materials emailed to me this morning so I didn't lose any study time. 
 
It's a 2 part study - part 1 will run 8 weeks.
They also use the SOAP method which I also lurve
because it s-l-o-w-s me down and I like that when I study.
 
S - Scripture
O - Observation
A - Application
P - Prayer
 
 
~*~
 


2 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Sparky January 16, 2013 at 4:18 PM  

Excellent idea! Thanks for sharing. It's always a good thing to increase Bible Study.

I'm immersed in a new book right now "Mary Tudor: Princess, Bastard, Queen" by Anna Whitelock [Random Books]. It's all about "Bloody Mary" during her reign in the 1500's. I highly recommend it. ~:)

R. Quilter January 18, 2013 at 9:55 PM  

It is so good to "see" you again! I will be looking forward to your posts!

This bible study sounds interesting!