Saturday, December 10, 2011

Side by Side

~*~
My 25th High School Reunion is coming up next year
and in the spirit of old and new we challenged each other
to do side-by-side photos.  What a kick!  Some people haven't changed a bit, while others I would not have recognized.

Myself... It was brought to my attention
that I still have the same head tilt. ha ha




 


Oh if I only had the knowledge of what I know now!
The first thing I would implement is wearing 100% sunblock!!

~*~

4 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Sparky December 10, 2011 at 11:52 AM  

Golly, ChaCha, you haven't changed a bit!! You'll be the hit of the reunion. Take LOTS of pics and share! :) And if I knew then what I know now ... wouldn't be no man safe. HA HA HA [Maybe ignorance really is bliss, or safer anyway.] :)))

Laura December 10, 2011 at 6:18 PM  

You have not changed a bit and you are going to knock their socks off!

Enjoy-

Laura
White Spray Paint

Miss Jean December 11, 2011 at 7:41 AM  

Well, look who hasn't changed a bit!!!! Lookin' good, there sweety!

steviewren December 23, 2011 at 4:04 AM  

You have not change hardly at all!!! Must be nice not to age.