Monday, May 30, 2011

What did I get myself into?

~*~
When God looks in my direction,
change is on the way.
He proves my strength behind the scenes
before putting me on display.


On display to be the clutzy-gal that I am at 
Outdoor Education with my girl.

Knowing that I am not
pioneer woman, I whined...
"Why did I volunteer?"

My friend replied...
"To make a memory with you daughter...
and I'm sure within 10 minutes you'll already
have something to blog about."

You're probably right! ha ha
~*~


2 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Linda June 1, 2011 at 5:56 AM  

I am not a outdoorsy type, (ha, and I co own a lawn company, how is that for irony?)--HOWEVER, you did make great memories for your daughter and yourself. Blessings

The Brown Recluse (TBR) June 4, 2011 at 12:44 PM  

That sounds like it was fun...how fun for your girl, making memories with Mom.
(I like my outdoors in photos! lol)