Sunday, May 22, 2011

I'm Popular... with the little people

~*~

We went to our local Armed Forces Day event 
and while walking through the different vendor booths
I spotted this electric bubble blower!

I instantly thought of a commercial...

Cost of dinner & treats at event: $33.50
Cost of roundtrip gas for event: $15.00
Cost of bubble blower: $6.00

Suddenly being the most popular 
person to everybody under age 5:
P-R-I-C-E-L-E-S-S



~*~

4 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Betsy Brock May 22, 2011 at 3:52 PM  

Oh how fun! Your yard will be sudsy be the time summer is done! haha.

Elizabeth and Gary May 24, 2011 at 1:15 PM  

How fun! our little ones in our family love the bubble machine so do the dogs LOL....
Your tea looked delightful a very special day.
Have a sweet day and hugs, Elizabeth

R. Quilter May 29, 2011 at 6:50 AM  

I need to have one of those! :)

The Brown Recluse (TBR) June 4, 2011 at 12:45 PM  

I want one!!