Friday, February 25, 2011

Rainy day Anne and Gilbert

~*~
I've been home all week nursing a sick family and 
today we're going to rest and watch a 
marathon of Anne of Green Gables and
Anne of Avonlea. 

Here a some scenes from both movies that are my favorites!






 












Every time I see these movies I tell myself that 
SOMEDAY I'm going to travel to Nova Scotia 
and tour Prince Edward Island during their
Anne of Green Gables annual festivals!
~*~

8 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

R. Quilter February 25, 2011 at 7:09 PM  

I must of missed something when I watched Anne of Green Gables. Almost everyone I know loves this movie.

Linda February 26, 2011 at 8:30 AM  

I love that movie. Thanks for making me smile.

steviewren February 26, 2011 at 10:01 AM  

I need to own that series...so I can watch it again. I love Anne with an e.

The Brown Recluse (TBR) February 27, 2011 at 8:35 AM  

As usual, I haven't seen Anne of...anywhere. I should probably watch more movies.

We've been pretty sick around here, too....hope everyone is feeling better now.

Susan February 27, 2011 at 8:55 AM  

After watching Downton Abbey, I realized that I am the upstairs maid, and the downstairs maid.
( and the footman,butler, cook,etc.)
stay well !

Miss Jean February 27, 2011 at 7:27 PM  

My kids and I used to sit and watch these movies for hours!!! I think we still have them all on dvd. Visiting Prince Edward Island has always been a dream of my as well.

KARNA March 2, 2011 at 8:53 AM  

I sure hope you all feel better SOON! xoxoxox

Sandra March 4, 2011 at 8:08 AM  

I LOVE Anne of Green Gables! Sorry you're all sick, but it's a good movie to watch if you are.