Saturday, April 6, 2013

Rockabilly Hair

~*~
 
Lurve this quick how-to for
Rockabilly Hair!  Very Cute!
 
~*~

1 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? April 7, 2013 at 8:35 PM  

It was so wonderful to find your comment, Janeen! It's been such a long while...since my mother became gravely ill...two years? She was diagnosed with Alzheimers, but after the New Year took a turn for the worst and in five days passed. Miraculously, she got what she wished for...to die at home.

Yes, I too lost many of my contacts as my last year-old laptop just died. I didn't save everything, so lost much.

If you'd like to email, my address is petramichelle@optonline.net.

Happy Spring to you and your loved ones, Janeen, and hope all are well! Have you donned this gorgeous look? It is definitely you!

Stay well, and looking forward to an exchange...

Love,
Petra :))