Saturday, October 29, 2011

Tea with Jenifer

~*~

I was going through my pics recently and realized I didn't
share a recent tea par-tay of Tea with Jenifer!
Everything was so delicious but my favorite part is just
spending hours with girlfriends making memories!


I absolutely lurve her savories!  The sausage roll ups are just delicious!






These were so yummy!  Little strawberry cheesecakes!


I need to get my camera fixed... my cell phone just doesn't do her table justice!

~*~

2 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Angela McRae November 1, 2011 at 4:57 PM  

Oh my, it all looks yummy and I love those mini-cheesecakes! Her glassware is charming!

The Brown Recluse (TBR) November 6, 2011 at 4:44 AM  

I really want to come to one of your tea parties! All that yummy food...and friends! How fun!