Wednesday, June 8, 2011

One for the Queue

~*~

We recently watched a great movie called
"The Secrets of Jonathan Sperry"
and really enjoyed it!  Great cast and story line 
of a wise old christian man who teaches Biblical truths to three
boys during the summer of 1970.

I highly recommend this for the entire family, add it to your queue!






~*~

4 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Linda June 8, 2011 at 10:34 AM  

We haven't seen it. Our pastor had spoken of the movie, though. Blessings

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? June 10, 2011 at 6:43 AM  

Sounds like a lovely family film, Janeen! Just placed it in my netflix queue.

A wonderful weekend to you and your family! :))

p.s. I've emailed playlist several times about the autoplay. Nothing yet.

Angela McRae June 15, 2011 at 7:21 AM  

I had never heard of this, so thank you for the recommendation!

The Brown Recluse (TBR) June 16, 2011 at 6:14 AM  

I think I'll get this for the little ones who come to visit me! I've never heard of it...thanks for sharing.