Saturday, January 1, 2011

On the first day of 2011

~*~

Happy New Year!

On the first day of 2011, 
I put the contents of my little sewing box 
into my new LARGER and cute sewing box!




 I made 8 different types of cookies 
and 3 types of candy for Christmas 
that were so heavenly and delicious...


I'm sure I heard Christopher Plummer 
singing "Edelweiss" when I was eating all 5 dozen of them...


that I will have to sew a closet full of new clothes for work on Monday!


~*~

5 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

steviewren January 2, 2011 at 4:15 AM  

Your confections look yummy delicious! Which reminds me....all holiday food must be purged from my fridge this week!

Happy New Year! May 2011 be a wonderful year for you and yours.

Sparky January 2, 2011 at 6:41 AM  

Oh, that looks YUMMY!!! I gained 5 pounds just reading the post. *giggle*

We have a new project starting on Monday too: gonna remodel my home office. Plan to pull up 20 yr old carpeting, get rid of my island-sized desk (got a new one!), paint, etc. Stay tuned for more updates at the blog. It may take a month but we're gonna do it by golly!

((Hugs)) Sparky :)

Angela McRae January 3, 2011 at 12:25 PM  

Hmmm ... I'm not sure what I like best, the box or the treats ... guess I'd want it ALL! Hope you have a very Happy New Year!

Susan January 7, 2011 at 5:30 AM  

Your cookie tray is beautiful !
just as pretty as any of the food
magazines !

Ruthsfashion July 16, 2012 at 7:15 AM  

HI Cha Cha,

I LOVED your Sewing Box. That Box is sooooooooo beautiful. Where can I find a sexing box like that?

Greetings from,
The Netherlands