Monday, December 13, 2010

Do It Yourself

~*~

I'm the Betty Crocker of the family.
I bake from scratch.
I like to use GOOD ingredients.
I lurve to save money doing it.

For example, I'm preparing all my cookie doughs this week
and first on the list is my famous Sugar Cookies.


My fame extends to the end of my driveway
but I tell myself I could have my own show!
Just like I tell myself I'd lurve to have
my closet of clothes match the one in my mind!

At the store I bought a 5 lb bag of sugar
for $2.99.


Then I went to buy a bottle of sprinkles


Except they cost more than the sugar.
No, no, no..... there has to be a less expensive way.


tips as I make my own sugar for less than
.20 cents!

~*~


2 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Sparky December 13, 2010 at 2:41 PM  

Oh, that looks yummy! I love to bake too. Merry Christmas to you and yours my friend! :)

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? December 14, 2010 at 5:33 AM  

How clever in making the different color sugar, Janeen! I can already smell the hearty baking from your home in Cali to NJ! :))