Sunday, November 28, 2010

Do you?

~*~

Do you improve your left overs from Thanksgiving?

Our favorite is Turkey Shepherds Pie!


For something new this year, we made Betsy's Roasted Carrots 
and they were delicious! 

~*~

6 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Betsy Brock November 28, 2010 at 10:51 AM  

Oh yum! that shepherds pie looks wonderful!

glad you liked the carrots! I almost made those for our thanksgiving dinner!..they just sounded thanksgiving-ish. haha.

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? November 30, 2010 at 6:46 AM  

I love Shepard's pie, but never made one with my turkey leftovers! A wonderful idea, Janeen!

Hope you and your loved ones had a bountiful and blessed Thanksgiving! :))

Elizabeth and Gary November 30, 2010 at 10:04 AM  

Oh my your Turkey Shepherds Pie looks delish...I wasn't creative at all..all I did was re-heat the left overs in the microwave LOL...next year I will try to be more creative..
Have a sweet day and hugs, Elizabeth

steviewren December 1, 2010 at 9:55 AM  

This year we had roasted chickens cooked in a bed of apples, onions and rosemary. It was yummy. We snacked on the leftovers until they were gone.

I brought some dressing home for Rachel. While I was at her home yesterday, I started some chicken and carrots in the crockpot for them to have with the leftover stuffing. I hope it was as good this time around as it was the first couple of times we ate it.

Dawn December 2, 2010 at 8:17 PM  

I've never had shephard's pie but it looks wonderful. I love the pattern on the dish too. Our Thanksgiving was a little crazy with Hubby in the hospital from Tues. to Sat. I'm lucky to have family close as my aunt and MIL took care of my kids and cooked for me. When he came home all I had to do was heat everything up. He's doing much better now and I'm hoping for a more festive Christmas Dinner!

Anonymous December 4, 2010 at 1:23 PM  

I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

God Bless You :-)

~Ron